Toolsverse ETL Framework
ETL Framework is a standalone Extract Transform Load engine written in Java. It includes executables for all major platforms and can be easily integrated into other applications.
New in 3.2 (01/18/2013)
- Improved auto-update functionality
- Bug fixes
- embeddable, open source and free
- fast and scalable
- uses target database features to do transformations and loads
- manual and automatic data mapping
- data streaming
- bulk data loads
- data transformations
We created ETL Framework with these goals in mind:
- Performance. High speeds are achieved by utilizing power of the specific target database (e.g. temporary tables, bulk load, cursors); multithreading is supported at all levels: from extract and load to executing multiple ETL scenarios.
- Data streaming. When streaming is enabled, it is possible to move practically unlimited sets of data from the source to destination even in the memory constrained environment.
- Embeddable and expandable. All core components—drivers, connectors, transformations, functions, code generators etc.—are dynamically loaded plug-in modules. It is easy to add new or modify existing functionality. ETL Framework can also be easily integrated into your application by embedding the ETL engine or running it in the client-server mode.
- Java 1.6 and up
- At least 4 MB of RAM