Toolsverse ETL Framework
ETL Framework is a standalone Extract Transform Load engine written in Java. It includes executables for all major platforms and can be easily integrated into other applications.
New in 3.2 (01/18/2013)
- Improved auto-update functionality
- Bug fixes
- embeddable, open source and free
- fast and scalable
- uses target database features to do transformations and loads
- manual and automatic data mapping
- data streaming
- bulk data loads
- data transformations
We created ETL Framework with these goals in mind:
- Performance. High speeds are achieved by utilizing power of the specific target database (e.g. temporary tables, bulk load, cursors); multithreading is supported at all levels: from extract and load to executing multiple ETL scenarios.
- Data streaming. When streaming is enabled, it is possible to move practically unlimited sets of data from the source to destination even in the memory constrained environment.
pivot, set operations, filtering, ordering, and validation are built in. Most popular databases are natively supported.
- Embeddable and expandable. All core components—drivers, connectors, transformations, functions, code generators etc.—are dynamically loaded plug-in modules. It is easy to add new or modify existing functionality. ETL Framework can also be easily
integrated into your application by embedding the ETL engine or running it in the client-server mode.
- Java 1.6 and up
- At least 4 MB of RAM